Equity in Education: Where do we begin? If we hope for equity in education, we may have to abandon ideas of standardization and recognize the individual needs of each student. Join the conversation. Lincoln will host panelists at Impact HUB in Oakland to discuss the important issues impacting out community and our role in building an education system that works for everyone, including students most as risk for failure. After the discussion, we'll turn to the audience for Q&A.
- Dr. Jeff Duncan-Andrade, PhD, Associate Professor, Raza Studies & Education, SFSU
- Dr. Kyla Johnson-Trammell, Superintendent, OUSD
- Superintendent L. Karen Monroe, Superintendent, Alameda County Office of Education
- Dr. Macheo Payne, Senior Director of Equity & Educational Initiatives, Lincoln
- Assemblymember, Tony Thurmond, 15th California Assembly District
Moderated by Christine Stoner-Mertz, President & CEO, Lincoln.